Author name: LifeZette

News

Kamala’s Husband, Doug Emhoff’s Alleged Violent Past Exposed by Ex-Girlfriend 

Doug Emhoff, the husband of Kamala Harris, finds himself in the spotlight again, as a former flame speaks out about a troubling incident that took place in 2012.

The anonymous woman, identified only as “Jane,” claims that Emhoff slapped her so hard during a celebrity event in France that she spun around in shock. Despite Emhoff’s denial of the accusations, “Jane” is not staying silent any longer.

Watching him play this role in the media, she says, has been “utterly shocking” given what she experienced. Jane shared her story with the Daily Mail, recounting how the slap came out of nowhere, with no argument or confrontation beforehand.

The incident happened as they were trying to hail a taxi late at night after an event. Jane says she retaliated, slapping him back, but the damage was already done, both physically and emotionally.

This isn’t the only allegation casting a shadow over Emhoff. Earlier reports surfaced of an affair he had with his daughter’s nanny while still married to his first wife.

According to Jane, Emhoff openly admitted the affair and its messy aftermath during their brief relationship, even revealing that his mistress accused him of causing her to miscarry their child.

Jane mentioned that Emhoff told her he reached a settlement with Naylor for around $80,000 and had her sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Records from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), obtained by DailyMail.com through the California Public Records Act, confirm that officers were dispatched to Naylor’s residence on June 28, 2009, at 8:14 p.m., around the time she was allegedly pregnant.

Read the Full Story at LifeZette

News

Liz Cheney Faces Bar Complaint Over Secret Communications With “Star” Jan 6 Witness

A bar complaint has been filed against former Congresswoman Liz Cheney by attorney Stefan Passantino, who previously represented Cassidy Hutchinson, a key witness in the January 6 investigation.

The complaint, filed with the D.C. Bar, accuses Cheney of unethical communication with Hutchinson without Passantino’s knowledge or approval during her preparation for further testimony before the Democrat-led January 6 Select Committee.

The complaint comes after a Just the News report revealed that Cheney, who served as vice chairwoman of the committee, allegedly communicated with Hutchinson via the Signal messaging app without informing Passantino.

Passantino has stated that he was unaware of the communications at the time and had not authorized them.

He is now calling for the bar to conduct an ethics investigation into Cheney’s actions.

These private communications were uncovered during an investigation by Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk’s House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight.

This subcommittee is conducting a broader investigation into the security failures surrounding the events of January 6 and the subsequent partisan investigation led by the committee.

Read More at LifeZette

News

Steelers Legend Antonio Brown Makes Moves To Register Voters In Key Swing State

Former NFL star Antonio Brown is stepping into the political arena with a new initiative aimed at getting Pennsylvania voters registered for the upcoming election.

On Friday, Brown, known for his time with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, announced his voter registration efforts via a post on X, formerly Twitter.

“Steeler Nation see you on Sunday at the game. Before then make sure to sign up to vote in this year’s election,” Brown wrote, indicating that he plans to make an in-person appearance at the Steelers’ game against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night to promote voter registration.

Brown also posted what appeared to be a screenshot of a message exchange with Senator J.D. Vance, Trump’s running mate, where Vance expressed his eagerness to meet with the former NFL wide receiver.

Read More at LifeZette

News

Democrats Face Growing Accusations of Foreign-Influenced Donations

Congress is ramping up its investigation into potential foreign interference in Democratic fundraising efforts, particularly focusing on the ActBlue platform.

Recent bombshell letters from lawmakers Bryan Steil and Ron Johnson to the Biden administration demand access to key financial records and intelligence briefings, as reported by Just The News.

The inquiry centers on whether foreign adversaries like Iran, China, Russia, and Venezuela have been funneling money into U.S. elections, potentially manipulating online donations to Democratic campaigns.

The investigation, spearheaded by the House Administration Committee and the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, highlights concerns that foreign actors may be using straw donations through ActBlue without U.S. donors’ knowledge.

These suspicious donations, often linked to small-dollar contributions, have prompted fears that illegal money laundering and credit card fraud could be in play. This practice, known as “smurfing,” is a sneaky way to bypass campaign finance regulations, making it difficult to detect foreign interference.

In a recent letter, Steil and Johnson specifically requested access to Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) filed by financial institutions, which could provide evidence of money laundering tied to ActBlue.

These reports are essential for tracking large sums of money and red-flagging suspicious transactions. Federal law requires banks to file SARs within 30 days of detecting potential illegal activity.

The scope of the investigation is widening. Steil’s committee has already referred findings to attorneys general in 19 states after an analysis raised concerns about small donations far exceeding the financial means of certain low-income donors.

This red flag suggests that some U.S. citizens may unknowingly be used as conduits for foreign donations.

Adding fuel to the fire, a recent lawsuit filed in Wisconsin by Republican consultant Mark Block claims his identity was used to make unauthorized donations via ActBlue. Block’s case could provide key evidence of an organized fraud scheme, raising alarms about the integrity of political fundraising.

Read More at LifeZette

News

Elon Musk Announces Moves To Help Trump Win Pennsylvania, Donated $75 Million

Elon Musk has emerged as a significant financial supporter of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, contributing $75 million to his pro-Trump super PAC in just the past three months.

This infusion of cash positions Musk, the world’s richest man, as a pivotal player in the upcoming election, as he aims to generate a “red wave” in key swing states that could help propel Trump back to the White House.

Recent disclosures filed with the Federal Election Commission reveal that the PAC spent approximately $75 million during the July-September period, making it the leading pro-Trump super PAC dedicated to voter turnout. Notably, Musk was the sole donor to America PAC, granting him considerable influence in the election landscape.

Read More at LifeZette

News

Liz Cheney’s Secret Messages Exposed: Jan 6 Committee Star Witness Tampering?

Former Rep. Liz Cheney, while serving as vice chairwoman of the House committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot, is facing questions over her secret communications with a key witness in the investigation.

Evidence obtained by congressional investigators and Just the News reveals Cheney used the encrypted app Signal to communicate directly with Cassidy Hutchinson, a witness in the investigation, as well as indirectly through Hutchinson’s friend, Alyssa Farah Griffin. These communications, which took place in June 2022, are raising concerns about potential ethical violations in the Democrat-led inquiry.

At the time, Hutchinson was represented by attorney Stefan Passantino, who told Just the News he was unaware of Cheney’s contact with his client and did not authorize the communication. Cheney’s communication may have violated legal ethics rules in Washington, D.C., where she is a licensed attorney.

The D.C. Bar rules explicitly state that a lawyer may not communicate with a person represented by another attorney without that lawyer’s consent.

Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.), chairman of the House Administration oversight subcommittee, raised concerns that Cheney may have influenced Hutchinson’s testimony and led her to switch lawyers.

“Our investigation has uncovered unethical back-channel communications between former Rep. Liz Cheney and Cassidy Hutchinson just before Hutchinson changed her sworn testimony,” Loudermilk said. “Not only is communicating with a witness without their attorney present unethical, it undermines the integrity of an investigation.”

According to Loudermilk’s subcommittee, Hutchinson fired her attorney, Passantino, shortly after these secret communications began and retained new lawyers, recommended by Cheney, to represent her pro bono.

Hutchinson later credited Cheney with helping her find new legal representation in her memoir, where she described Cheney’s assistance as “one of the greatest gifts I could have received: hope.”

The timeline of these communications has also raised red flags.

Read the Full Story at LifeZette

News

Taylor Swift Paying A Price For Endorsing Kamala, Just Like Trump Said She Would 

Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Kamala Harris appears to be impacting her streaming numbers significantly.

Since publicly endorsing Harris on September 10, the night of the presidential debate, Swift has reportedly lost more than 2 million listeners on Spotify, according to data shared by Chartmetric, a music streaming analytics company, with The Wrap.

Before the endorsement, Swift had around 94 million unique listeners on Spotify who had streamed her music in the past month.

By September 27, that number dropped to 91.9 million. For Swift, this decline could represent a hit to her earnings, as Spotify compensates artists based on the number of streams they receive.

Swift’s decline in popularity isn’t limited to Spotify.

The number of viewers for her YouTube videos in the U.S. also dropped by nearly 10% following her endorsement of Harris.

Data from Chartmetric shows that Swift had 102.4 million views on her YouTube channel in the month leading up to her endorsement, but by September 27, that number had fallen to 92.5 million.

Read More at LifeZette

News

Doocy Confronts KJP On The 13K Murderers Biden-Harris Let In

Peter Doocy confronted White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre about the presence of thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of homicide who are currently living in the U.S.

Doocy raised concerns about data provided by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), which indicated that, as of July 21, 13,099 illegal immigrants convicted of homicide are freely residing across the country.

Doocy pressed Jean-Pierre on the issue, asking, “Thirteen-thousand people who’ve been convicted of murder crossed the border illegally and are living among us.

So how much danger are U.S. communities in right now because of this?”

Jean-Pierre responded by questioning the accuracy of the data, stating that it represented a “false representation” of the situation.

“I think it’s important to correct the record here, first of all, the false representation of the data ICE shared, so that’s what we’re seeing, false representation,” Jean-Pierre said. “We got to call that out, and this has been fact-checked by some of your colleagues here, by multiple, multiple, multiple outlets. That has been debunked on what has been falsely misrepresented here, so we have to call that out.”

Jean-Pierre further explained that the data about illegal immigrants convicted of these crimes is misleading, emphasizing the need for accuracy when reporting. “If we’re going to report something, and data that’s out there, we got to do it in the way that is not confusing the American people and certainly not lying,” she said. “And so, this has been fact-checked, and so the way that is being falsely represented here is just not okay and I got to be really clear about that.”

In addition to the 13,099 illegal immigrants convicted of homicide, ICE reported that 15,811 illegal immigrants convicted of sexual assault and 14,301 convicted of burglary are also residing in the U.S.

As of July 21, 662,566 non-citizens with criminal histories were listed on ICE’s national docket, including 435,719 convicted criminals and 226,847 individuals with pending criminal charges.

Read More at LifeZette

News

Trump Surprises Pennsylvania Mom Of 3 At The Grocery Store

Former President Donald Trump visited Sprankles Neighborhood Market in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, where he surprised a local mother of three with a generous gift during his stop.

Trump, who is focusing on key swing states as the 2024 presidential race heats up, greeted shoppers, engaged with store employees, and even helped out a struggling shopper by lowering her grocery bill.

As Trump interacted with customers in the store, he noticed a mother checking out at the register. “Here, it’s going to go down a little bit,” Trump told the woman, handing her a $100 bill. “It just went down 100 bucks,” he added, referring to her grocery total.

The grateful woman replied, “Thank you so much,” as Trump said his goodbyes and thanked those around him for their support. “We’ll do that for you from the White House, alright?” Trump added with a wave.

In addition to helping out the mother, Trump supported the local business by purchasing a large bag of popcorn. “Oh, look, I gotta get some. We gotta get it,” Trump remarked as he handed the popcorn to his team.

When another customer told Trump that his mother had just bought the same bag, Trump asked, “Is this stuff good?” The customer confirmed, “She says it’s the best.” Trump humorously replied, “If it is, I’ll be sending, I’ll be in Washington D.C., hopefully in the Oval Office, I’ll send for popcorn.”

During the visit, Trump spoke with the store owner about the challenges small businesses are facing due to inflation.

The store owner explained how rising prices have affected his sales. “You know, I’m very proud because every year we went up, except for the last three years because of this inflation,” the owner told Trump. “Prices are up, but our sales are down, so we’ve had to get super creative on how to use our space.”

Trump acknowledged the owner’s struggles, responding, “Prices go up, yet your sales are down.” The store owner added, “It’s been brutal. Thankfully, I have a great crew, a great staff, my family, we work together.”

Read the full story at LifeZette

Congress

People Identifying as Non-Citizens Are Still Being Registered to Vote by the DMV

Non-citizens being added to state voter rolls through motor vehicle departments has become a significant issue.

J. Christian Adams, President of the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), has raised concerns about non-citizens registering to vote, even after explicitly stating their non-citizen status.

This issue spans several states, with many non-citizens being added to voter rolls through the motor voter process, typically handled by Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV). According to Adams, even legal residents have been inadvertently swept into the system.

He explained that 90-95% of those registered through this process are legal residents, such as green card holders, who unknowingly become part of the voter rolls.

In Pennsylvania, Adams revealed that non-citizens had been registered to vote for decades, a problem admitted by the state itself. He shared that PILF has been fighting to obtain records that show the extent of this issue, but Pennsylvania has been stonewalling them for seven years.

In 2017, Pennsylvania’s then-Secretary of State Al Schmidt acknowledged that over 100,000 matches between voter registration records and state driver’s licenses had been found, raising concerns about a “potentially very significant number” of non-citizens on the voter rolls.

The issue has come to light in other states as well, including Arizona, Texas, and Ohio.

For example, Arizona’s Secretary of State Adrian Fontes recently admitted that nearly 100,000 voters had been mistakenly registered due to errors in the state’s system. In Texas, Governor Greg Abbott announced the removal of over one million ineligible voters, including thousands of non-citizens. Ohio, too, has started removing non-citizens from its voter rolls after identifying hundreds who had admitted their non-citizen status.

Across the country, non-citizens are being caught in a flawed system, raising serious concerns about the integrity of U.S. elections.

Be sure to read the full story at LifeZette


Scroll to Top