Author name: Bored Trash Panda

Entertainment

Pissed Ed Harris Unloads on ‘Dutton Ranch’ Role: ‘Get Me the F–k Out’

Ed Harris is not holding back about his frustrations with his role on the “Yellowstone” spinoff “Dutton Ranch.”

In a candid interview with Variety published Monday, the Oscar nominee said he felt “underused” in his role as Everett McKinney and admitted he was “pissed” about how his character turned out, as reported by Page Six.

The 75‑year‑old actor revealed that he eventually asked his team to “get him the f–k out of” the series “midway through” filming its first season, saying he was “a little bit misled” about what the project would be.

Speaking at the “Dink” premiere in Los Angeles, Harris said that before signing on, he was told he would be one of four main characters with a major storyline.

“Prior to signing on for it, I was talked to quite a bit about what the season was and what my character was going to do — and that I was one of the four main characters,” Harris recalled. “And that wasn’t really the case.”

He said that when he voiced his concerns about feeling “inconsequential” during production, they were largely ignored.

The actor explained that the “thing that really pissed [him] off” came when a singing scene he had been promised was cut from the show.

“They didn’t show it. They said it was too up for the dark ending of that episode,” he told the outlet. “That, to me, was reason enough to say, ‘I’m voiding my contract.’”

Harris said his reaction to the decision was blunt.

“I [was like], ‘F**k you people.’ That’s all I’ve got to say.”

Despite his anger, the Emmy nominee remains attached to Season 2, which begins filming next year. He said he’s been assured that his character will “have a little bit more to do.”

Reflecting on the show’s first season, Harris admitted that while Everett McKinney turned out to be “relatively important to the story,” it “didn’t feel that way” during filming.

Representatives for Taylor Sheridan or Paramount did not respond to requests for comment.

The comments come a month after Sheridan himself made waves for criticizing studio executives on the “Bill Simmons Podcast.”

The “Landman” creator complained about the way the industry has changed, saying that creative freedom once given to writers and directors has been replaced with “endless rewrites” and meetings over “tone and mood.”

Sheridan, 57, reportedly clashed with Paramount before signing a deal with NBCUniversal last year.

Harris’s blunt words have sparked heated discussion online, with some fans empathizing with his frustration while others questioned his expectations for the show.

Entertainment

Judge Halts Paramount and Warner Bros. $81 Billion Merger After Democrat AGs’ Lawsuit [WATCH]

A federal judge has temporarily stopped the multibillion-dollar merger between Paramount and Warner Bros. Discovery after a coalition of twelve Democratic state attorneys general filed a lawsuit to block the deal, as reported by Breitbart.

The order, issued Monday by District Judge Araceli Martínez-Olguín, pauses the transaction for at least two weeks while the states pursue their legal challenge.

The states, led by California, are suing to halt Paramount’s proposed $81 billion acquisition of Warner.

Paramount Advisers Urge California Exit After State Moves to Block Warner Bros Discovery Merger

They argue that the merger would “extinguish competition” in Hollywood and reduce options for movie and television consumers across the country.

The coalition asked both companies to delay the merger until the court could fully review their case. When the companies declined, the attorneys general filed for a temporary restraining order, which the judge granted.

This preliminary action could lead to a longer injunction if the states succeed in convincing the court that the deal is anticompetitive.

California Attorney General Rob Bonta celebrated the ruling, calling it “a critical first win in our case to ensure this megamerger never sees the light of day.”

He warned that allowing a small number of corporations to dominate major industries historically leads to reduced opportunities and diminished product quality for the public.

The merger would unite two of Hollywood’s last five legacy studios and combine their vast entertainment holdings under a single corporate umbrella.

Warner’s HBO Max service, franchises including “Harry Potter,” and CNN would be paired with Paramount’s CBS, “Top Gun,” and its Paramount+ streaming platform.

Paramount has not yet commented on the judge’s ruling. However, the company previously said it would “vigorously defend” its acquisition of Warner, calling the states’ claims “wrong on both the facts and the law.”

Paramount contends the merger would enhance rather than hinder competition and highlighted the regulatory approvals it has already obtained, including one from the administration of President Donald Trump last month.

The restraining order halts any progress on the merger for at least 14 days. That pause could be extended for up to 28 days, depending on further court proceedings.

A hearing on the states’ motion for a preliminary injunction is currently scheduled for August 3, though that date might be delayed.

The timing is critical. Industry observers expected Paramount and Warner to attempt to finalize the deal later this week. Before Monday’s decision, the companies proposed completing an injunction hearing by late August to allow time for an appeal before September 30.

That deadline matters because Paramount has agreed to pay shareholders a “ticking fee” of about $7 million per day if the merger is not finalized by then.

State officials argue that such pressure reflects Paramount’s business risk, not a valid reason to rush the court’s process.

They maintain that an extended discovery period would be necessary to fully examine the merger’s impact. In Friday’s hearing, they proposed starting a full trial in April 2027 to accommodate proper evidence gathering.

Factoring in debt, Paramount’s planned purchase of Warner carries an estimated total value of close to $111 billion based on existing shares.

Beyond California, the states participating in the lawsuit include Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Washington.

Additional opposition has emerged from industry groups such as the Writers Guild of America, which is also suing to block the merger.

The guild and the state attorneys general share concerns that the consolidation could give one company excessive control over creative and distribution markets.

For now, the deal remains in limbo as both companies await the next hearing. The outcome will likely shape the future of competition across the entertainment industry, which is already under scrutiny for its concentration of ownership.

Entertainment

Travis Scott Caught in Bottle-Throwing Chaos at Exclusive Club

Travis Scott and his entourage were reportedly involved in a bottle-throwing altercation at the ultra-exclusive Zero Bond club on Saturday night, according to Page Six.

Sources told the outlet that the “Sicko Mode” rapper was in attendance to watch a performance by 50 Cent at the Noho venue when tensions flared.

The conflict allegedly began after Scott believed that another guest was filming him. He reportedly approached the individual, and things quickly turned hostile.

According to sources, bottles were thrown during the incident, although it remains unclear whether Scott himself was responsible for launching any or if the chaos was sparked by others in his entourage.

Security personnel immediately intervened, managing to break up the fight before it escalated further.

No police or paramedics were called to the scene, suggesting that the matter ended quickly and without serious injury.

An insider described the situation as brief but intense, saying, “It all happened really fast. It started fast and broke up really quickly.”

The evening’s event was reportedly a private “buyout” hosted by the chicken chain Raising Cane’s rather than a typical night arranged by Zero Bond staff.

Zero Bond, known for hosting elite members and high-profile celebrities including Taylor Swift and former mayor Eric Adams, did not provide a comment following the disturbance.

Representatives for Scott and Raising Cane’s also did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

This latest altercation adds to a string of public scuffles associated with the artist at lavish gatherings in recent years.

Past reports have linked Scott to disruptions at Michael Rubin’s white party and a glamorous amfAR gala after-party held on a yacht.

Despite the commotion, 50 Cent’s performance reportedly continued without interruption, signaling that the entertainment went on as planned for the rest of the attendees.

The incident underscores how quickly high-profile events can spiral when celebrities and exclusive settings collide.

Witnesses emphasized the rapid escalation and equally swift resolution, noting that calm returned soon after security stepped in.

As of now, there are no reports of property damage or injuries resulting from the brief bottle-throwing frenzy inside the members-only club.

Entertainment

Hulk Hogan’s NYC Bar Nearly Collapsed After His Death — Until Son Nick Revived It

A dream years in the making almost ended before it began. A New York nightlife veteran’s $7 million vision for a Hulk Hogan-themed sports bar nearly fell apart after the WWE icon’s death, but Nick Hogan has stepped in to make sure his father’s final project comes to life, as reported by Page Six.

Rich Rosen, a veteran of the city’s hospitality scene, told Page Six he was in disbelief when Hulk Hogan agreed to partner with him on Slam, a sprawling three-story sports bar set across from Madison Square Garden.

He called the location “the Hulkster’s spiritual home,” the place where the wrestling legend secured his legacy.

Rosen said he first connected with Hogan through nothing more than persistence and a bold pitch.

In June 2025, he described how he waited in line for hours at an autograph signing just to get a few seconds to propose his idea.

“I basically waited five hours on line to get two seconds with Hulk Hogan,” he recalled.

“I came with an 8-by-11 glossy picture of Madison Square Garden, and in the picture is our [storefront].”

Rosen continued that he told the superstar, “That’s my [storefront], that’s the Garden, and you’re my new partner.”

The unlikely meeting worked. Hogan agreed to collaborate, and the pair began planning the multimillion-dollar venue together.

But just as construction and preparations were gaining momentum, tragedy struck. The wrestling legend died of a heart attack that July at 71, leaving Rosen and investors stunned and unsure if Slam would ever open its doors.

“When I got the news, I was devastated,” Rosen told Page Six a year later. He said he feared the loss of Hogan might also spell the end of the project they built together.

However, the late wrestler’s son, Nick Hogan, chose to carry the torch. “It wasn’t even a question,” Nick told Page Six.

“This was always happening. If anything, it has a greater purpose now than ever.”

Rosen confirmed that after Hogan’s passing, Nick officially joined as vice president of American Sports Bar Entertainment.

In that role, he became the public face of the brand and the driving force behind realizing his father’s dream.

According to both men, Slam will serve as a tribute to Hulk Hogan’s career and energy, designed to capture the spectacle of wrestling fandom with a modern sports bar atmosphere.

The venue aims to be both a hangout spot for fans and a lasting homage to the late legend’s charisma.

Rosen described the partnership with Nick as both emotional and inspiring, saying it allowed the project to push forward with renewed meaning.

He credited the younger Hogan’s involvement for keeping the team motivated and focused.

Plans are now in motion for a grand opening scheduled later this year. Organizers are preparing a weeklong celebration, which Rosen and Nick say will honor the WWE champion’s larger-than-life personality and his lasting impact on the world of entertainment.

The team behind Slam hopes visitors will experience not only a premium sports destination but also the enduring presence of a figure who defined generations of wrestling fans.

Both Rosen and Nick emphasized that the bar’s mission now extends beyond business, serving as a living tribute to the Hulkster himself.

For fans who grew up idolizing Hogan’s persona, the project stands as one final show of strength — a symbolic comeback from the edge of defeat.

And with Nick Hogan commanding the next round, Slam appears ready to step into the spotlight at last.


Scroll to Top